Rymar Playground Tiles
Rymar Play Tiles provide the optimum fall safety for kids’ play environments. Install a Rymar Play Tiles surface and eliminate the need to fill in holes, remove animal waste and potentially dangerous hidden objects. Created from recycled rubber, diverting tonnes of waste from landfills, Rymar Play Tiles are durable, resilient, and porous to allow drainage.
- Can protect from 4′ to 12′ height requirements
- Durable 2’x2′ (24″x24″) recycled rubber tiles with 12″x12″ cross-hatch pattern
- Installs equally well over a hard surface sub-base or a well compacted granular surface
- Easy to install with interlocking pin system for alignment
- Tile edge adhesive creates a monolithic safety surface that’s not bonded to sub-base
- subsidiary structural tile legs (stanchions) allow for unrestricted water drainage away from site
- Eliminate health and safety concerns from buried objects and animal wastes
- Eliminate risks and maintenance associated with displaced loose fill materials (ie/ wood fibre)
- Playground Safety Surfacing System complies with ASTM requirements
Size: 24″ x 24″x 1.75″
Specs & Additional Information
1", 1.75", 2.5"
Black, Red, Green